Re: uSTL config.h clash

Hi Uwe

Uwe Kindler wrote:

> if I move the all uSTL headers except of ustl.h into an ustl
> subdirectory, then I need to touch almost all include directives in the
> ustl header and source files. I.e. in unew.c I would replace #include
> "unew.h" by #include "ustl/unew.h". Did I understand this right?

I've just taken a quick look at the sources. It is indeed unfortunate
that the #includes in the various header files do not specify the ustl/
subdirectory like ustl.h does in the upstream sources. The quick fix
here is to rename config.h to something like ustlcfg.h as you suggest.
But I'm concerned that other conflicts may arise in the future.

Why does the original author make a distinction between include paths in
ustl.h and in the other ustl header files?

John Dallaway