uSTL config.h clash

Hi John,

if I move the all uSTL headers except of ustl.h into an ustl subdirectory, then I need to touch almost all include directives in the ustl header and source files. I.e. in unew.c I would replace #include "unew.h" by #include "ustl/unew.h". Did I understand this right?

Another solution would be to rename config.h into something like ustlconfig.h and rename all include directives that include config.h into #include "ustlconfig.h". This would avoid a name clash but the ustl headers would still pollute the toplevel include directory.

What would you prefer?

Regards, Uwe