Problem with STM32 flash driver on Rev-Z silicon.

Hi folks,

I have encountered a problem with the STM32 flash driver on revision Z
devices.  According to the errata document, the debug registers cannot
be accessed from the processor on rev-Z devices   This means that it it
not possible to get the device type by reading CYGHWR_HAL_STM32_MCU_ID,
which causes the flash driver to use invalid parameters.  Maybe it would
be better to rely on the HAL configuration for this information.

I also noticed that the flash and RAM size definitions stored in the
CYGHWR_HAL_STM32_DEV_SIG register are the wrong way round for my device
(ie, the _FSIZE macro gets the RAM size and the _RSIZE macro gets the
flash size).  I don't know if this is an eCos bug or a rev-Z bug, since
the documentation for this register seems a bit vague.

Chris.