Re: [ECOS] Using C++ operator new and delete

Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> writes:

> On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 07:18:40AM -0800, David Luca wrote:
> > Yes, you are right, I was using gcc and not cpp
> > compiler. However, now I renamed hello.c to hello.cpp,
> > compiled with g++ and now I have a lot of errors...I
> > used -mhard-float, then remove it, used -mfpu=fpa,
> > fpe, none worked.
>
> Look in your ecos.ecc file for the option CYGBLD_GLOBAL_CFLAGS.  This
> lists the flags eCos is compiled with. You should compile your
> application with the same flags.

Better, include/pkgconf/ecos.mak in your install directory is a file
containing the sets of flags used to build eCos in the correct format
for including in a makefile. See the Makefile in the examples
directory for an example of how it is used.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts