Re: configtool development

Hello,

I rather think the problems are mainly caused by the wxWidgets
library, aren't they? There were some changes in the wxWidgets API
between versions 2.4.x and 2.6.x driving them incompatible in some
cases, on of these cases apparently is the ecos configtool. Besides
that there are some instructions available on the eCosCentric homepage
(www.ecoscentric.com) that helped me to build the configtool
sucessfully with wxWidgets 2.4.2

Have a nice easter, too.

Ciao, Fabian Scheler