New Flash-Driver for singleChipDevice

Hello

I'm writing an flash-driver for the Atmel AT91SAM7S Family. I found no usefull documentaion about the functions, that I should implement.

My device is totaly different to the 29Fblabla and so on Series... The memory-layout is very simple.

Is it correct, that I only need to implement:

flash_program_buf(); as an funcion for copy n words from somere to the flash,
flash_erase_block(); as an empty function (flash_program_buf(); will do all nessesary erasing).
flash_query(); as an empty function, there is no flash-device whit vendor codes...
flash_hwr_init(); as empty function, there is nothing to do.
flash_hwr_map_error();
flash_code_overlaps(); as copy from a nother flash_driver...

It is possible that this is all it needs? Or have I handle some other things, like the size of the flash-area or the segmentation?

Currently the flash_program_buf(); function does all the work and eCos don't need to know something about the flash-segmentation and so on...

Thanks Oliver Munz