Re: eCos for Renesas EDOSK-2674

Hello Jonathan,

I have sent you the license agreement for EDOSK-2674 port. Please remove the EDOSK-2674 port from the "Work in progress" issue - it is finished now and completely documented. You can integrate it into eCos repository. A port for H8S/2357 is also available and a port for Renesas EDK/2638 including CAN drivers is currently under development.

> If you think you're close to contributing it back to the eCos source base
> we'd just need to get a copyright assignment sorted out as per
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html so it might be nice to get that
> formality out of the way as it can take time to arrange.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jifl
Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Sober.A-F!
Kostenfrei fuer FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021158