Anyone working on Keil MCB2114 (Philips LPC) port?

Hi all,

Is anyone already working on a port for the Keil MCB2114 EVB featuring the Philips LPC2129 low-pin-count "super 8051 migrator" ARM7? I am working on a book project with this part, loosely under the auspices of Philips; in fact, my prerelease EVB just arrived today.

For special political reasons, I am not following the semi-official uCos route - I am vacillating between going into OS-less details, or porting eCos. If someone has already begun a port, then I will probably follow the latter route (and I'd like to work together with this person). I feel the book will be much higher quality if I build it around an OS.

--
 -- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (http://www.zws.com/)
Learn how to develop high-end embedded systems on a tight budget!