SPI contributions

I thought I should send this out, originally from an SPI member. SPI ( http://www.spi-inc.org/ ) has agreed that eCos can be a project, although the maintainers are still working out the details of the best course to follow. But this still applies:

-=-=-=-=-=-
By the way, since eCos is an SPI supported project now, eCos
developers are encouraged to join SPI as Contributing Members (you
will then get subscribed to spi-private and will be allowed to vote).
You can sign up at https://members.spi-inc.org/ You have to sign up
for a Non-Contributing Membership first and then apply for a
Contributing Membership -- simply put "eCos" in the "Contributions"
field.

Be aware that there's currently a vote for new board members (see
http://www.spi-inc.org/news/2003/20030125). So if you sign up soon
you can still vote.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine