VME driver under eCos

Hi,

I'm interested to know if, under the eCos o.s., there are the drivers for the VME bus. In affermative case, any information is welcome. My CPU target board is a Pentium MMX with VME bus.
Moreover, I have a mezzanine serial card with height high speed serial line. Is it possible to drive it through the PCI bus?.

Thanks.
Michele Sanges