Re: DWZ maintainance

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 17:54 +0200, Tom de Vries wrote:
> On 17-06-19 17:26, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > I thought I'd have some time to do dwz patch review and maintainance,
> > but apparently I don't, my GCC duties are full time.
> > So, I'd like to declare Tom as a co-maintainer if he is ok with that,
> > as I don't want to block progress.
>
> thanks, I'm definitely OK with that :)

Great. Also my apologies for not having more time for dwz. But I am
around to help (and keep the buildbot alive).

> > Once sufficient amount of changes is in, would be nice to roll a
> > new release.
>
> OK, makes sense.

IMHO you could do a release now. There are a couple of bug fixes in
already since 0.12. Which I would say is certainly "sufficient" to
warrant a release (otherwise distros would have to backport them). And
it would show that dwz is alive and well :)

Cheers,

Mark