This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] errors when following a crash course
- From: Timo Veith <tv at rz-zw dot fh-kl dot de>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Cc: Kerry Cox <kerryjcox at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:59:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] errors when following a crash course
- Organization: CC of University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Am Donnerstag 28 April 2005 15:40 schrieb Kerry Cox:
> Sounds like you mightbe using SUSE Pro 9.2 as your OS of choice. I had
> the same errors. I had to go into those files and manually remove
> specific entries from those individual files. I have detailed notes on
> what I did but those are at work right now. If you require more
> information, let me know.
> SUSE 9.2 was a bit rough in getting to work out of the box. Some of
> the other Linux distros worked a bit better.
I am sorry, I forgot to describe my environment. I use Gentoo Linux and
installed the following packages (some where already there):
This page describes the necessary software:
I cannot say I that I have every necessary package but I guess it should
You edited the files ? Whoah! I think that should be solvable some safer
way, shouldn't it ?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com