This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] emphasis within quoted text
- From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs at sagehill dot net>
- To: "Kerry Cox" <kerryjcox at gmail dot com>, <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:54:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [docbook] emphasis within quoted text
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Did you try <emphasis>? It works inside a programlisting.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kerry Cox" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:14 PM
Subject: [docbook] emphasis within quoted text
Wondering if there is a tag or option that will allow me to emphasize
a portion of text with a <screen/> or <programlisting/> section?
Or is there some related tag that would highlight quoted text and
allowed a small blurb to be italicized or emphasized?
I have been looking through the DocBook page and checking all
available tags. Have not yet found a comparable example. I am
attempting to cite a small portion of code and then emphasize a
particular aspect as an example.