This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] Converting Docbook XML to PDF with FOP
- From: Sean Wheller <sean at enbaya dot co dot za>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:30:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] Converting Docbook XML to PDF with FOP
- Organization: Enbaya
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 10 April 2005 11:21, Ben Branders wrote:
> Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Somewhere you have context in the prolog of the document that should not be
there. Try to validate your document and see if you get errors. If you get
errors fix them until no errors are reported. Then transform to FO file and
run FOP again.