This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] Re: Wiki engine which uses DocBook as input ?
- From: luis miguel morillas <morillas at posta dot unizar dot es>
- To: Steinar Bang <sb at dod dot no>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:09:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: Wiki engine which uses DocBook as input ?
- References: <424B3F94.BADD32CB@nrubsig.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: luis miguel morillas <morillas at posta dot unizar dot es>
Asunto: [docbook] Re: Wiki engine which uses DocBook as input ?
Fecha: sáb, abr 02, 2005 at 07:32:37 +0200
Citando a Steinar Bang (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> >>>>> Roland Mainz <email@example.com>:
> > Slightly offtopic: Is there any Wiki engine which takes DocBook/XML
> > as input (instead of the weired ASCII hackery (which is a pain for
> > complex tables and similar stuff)) ? I am looking for a way to have
> > our documentation within a Wiki without having it converted forth
> > and back between DocBook/XML and the Wiki format...
> I saw this notice yesterday:
> I've browsed the website at http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/
> But I don't know anything about it, apart from this.
The page has some links:
* DocbookWiki Guide: http://www.soft.inima.al/book
* Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/doc-book
No a las patentes de software en Europa