This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] Re: Wiki engine which uses DocBook as input ?
- From: Steinar Bang <sb at dod dot no>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 07:32:37 +0200
- Subject: [docbook] Re: Wiki engine which uses DocBook as input ?
- References: <424B3F94.BADD32CB@nrubsig.org>
>>>>> Roland Mainz <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Slightly offtopic: Is there any Wiki engine which takes DocBook/XML
> as input (instead of the weired ASCII hackery (which is a pain for
> complex tables and similar stuff)) ? I am looking for a way to have
> our documentation within a Wiki without having it converted forth
> and back between DocBook/XML and the Wiki format...
I saw this notice yesterday:
I've browsed the website at http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/
But I don't know anything about it, apart from this.