[docbook] wiki.docbook.org is back online

With the gracious help of the folks at ibiblio.org, wiki.docbook.org is
back online. (It may take a day or two for the new DNS record to circulate
around the globe, so don't worry too much if you can't reach it yet.)

I've upgraded the wiki to MoinMoin 1.3.4 but all the content is
supposed to be the same.

If no one reports any problems in the next day or so, I'll turn editing
back on and get out of the way ;-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |