[docbook] Wiki unavailable

In the process of moving some servers around, the DNS for wiki.docbook.org
seems to have been lost. I'm working on getting it back online. Hopefully
it won't take more than a day or two.

DocBook.org is available, now hosted by the generous folks at ibiblio.org.
Norman.walsh.name will be available as soon as the DNS changes for it
percolate through the system (unless, of course, I've done something
wrong).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If we lived alone in a featureless
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | desert we should learn to place
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the individual grains of sand in a