[docbook] <programlisting> customization

Hi all,
I have a <table> that has <programlisting> in one of the columns.
Instead of both the columns being left aligned, the <programlisting> column
is 'centered' at page level because of which it overlaps the text in
column2.
I guess this is the default alignment of <programlisting>.

Can we do a customization such that when <programlisting> is enclosed in

Following is a sample code:
              <title>Sample table</title>
              <tgroup cols="2">
                 <colspec colnum="1" colname="col1"/>
                 <colspec colnum="2" colname="col2"/>
                 <thead>
                    <row>
                       <entry>
                          <para>Method</para>
                       </entry>
                       <entry>
                          <para>Description</para>
                       </entry>
                    </row>
                 </thead>
                 <tbody>
                    <row>
                       <entry>
                          <programlisting>
                             <emphasis>private void getMe()</emphasis>
                           </programlisting>
                        </entry>
                        <entry>
                           <para>gets me</para>