Re: [docbook] Where to place version and confidentiality notices

Hi Navin,

> We have a requirement that each document has a current version
> number and a confidentiality notice (like "Internal Use Only", ...).
>
> What tags in docbook do I use for these - version number &
> confidentiality notice?

I use <edition> for version numbers outside revhistories. I had to
change the titlepage templates to get it displayed though, because
they contained "loose" <revision>s, but not <edition>.

For the confidentiality notice, I wouldn't know. <legalnotice> may be
a little heavy, and besides: it can only occur in xxxinfo elements.

Greetings,
Paul Vinkenoog