Re: [docbook] glossary

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 17:42 +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
>  Is it to
> be a firstterm element, an inline glossterm, a section, a para, or what?
> When the reader follows the page reference from the glossary, what do they
> find?
I guess that's the difference? No xml endpoint,
just a request to
<quote>Open the book, and read it. the page number is XXX</quote>
Surely this is "impossible". You seem to be saying you want a reference to a page that has information related (in some unspecified way) to a glossary entry, without saying how the docbook processor should find that information within the book, let alone work out which page the info is on.

I suspect we're missing something somewhere...

R.
--
Ruth Ivimey-Cook <ruth@ivimey.org>