[docbook] Bibliographic markup about conference proceedings

In my experience, the title of the published proceedings of a conference
often contains a lot of information about the conference itself.  For
example, one might find "Proceedings of the 42nd Decennial Space
Exploration Conference on Tetreon VI, Stardate 72112.4" as the title of
the proceedings, which includes the conference title, address, and date.
I'm curious about strategies for markup and formatting in a situation
such as this.

Ought one just put that whole blob in the title element of an
appropriate biblioset, and then reproduce the information about the
conference in a confgroup element?

  <biblioset relation="journal">
    <title>Proceedings of the 42nd Decennial Space Exploration
    Conference on Tetreon VI, Stardate 72112.4</title>

    <confgroup>
      <conftitle>Space Exploration Conference</conftitle>

      <confnum>42</confnum>

      <address>
        <otheraddr role="planet">Tetreon VI</otheraddr>
      </address>

      <confdates>Stardate 72112.4</confdates>
    </confgroup>
  </biblioset>

If so, does one suppress formatting of the extra, explicit conference
information?  What other options are there in this type of situation?

Take care,

    John L. Clark