Re: [docbook] website.dtd and external content

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 15:40 +0100, Volker Bernhard Duetsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I include on every webpage (I'm using website.dtd 2.5.0) external
> content like banner or google adsense?
> Will it work with entities? I tried to find out but didn't succeeded.

I have a tweak in the chunking templates that outputs stuff like
that on all pages.

Determine which one is writing the html pages,
then either modify that, or duplicate the template with the modification
in your root template that imports the website stylesheet.

HTH DaveP