[docbook] RFE #1084491 Add address, orgname, orgdiv to corpauthor,corpcredit, ...

From the December minutes:

|       1084491 Add address, orgname, orgdiv to corpauthor, corpcredit, etc.

The problem is that corpauthor is mixed content and I wouldn't want to add
address and friends to corpauthor directly.

ACTION: Norm to think about how to extend corpauthor

I took a look at what I've got in DocBook NG and I like the solution.
Rather than adding those elements to corpauthor, corpcredit, etc.
I've changed the content model of author, editor, and othercredit to:

  One of:

    * Zero or more of:
          o address
          o affiliation
          o contrib
          o email
          o personblurb
    * Zero or more of:
          o address
          o affiliation
          o contrib
          o email
          o orgdiv
    * orgname
    * personname

This allows the wrapping element to define the credit being given to
the organization (orgname is the generic replacement for corp*) and provides
a wrapper in which address, etc. can appear.

How does that look to folks?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Sarchasm: The gulf between the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | author of sarcastic wit and the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | person who doesn't get it.