Re: [docbook] Free Shared Glossart Database of Computing Terms

On Monday 17 January 2005 20:46, Koen Vervloesem wrote:
> > Is anyone sharing a Docbook Glossary Database comprise of Computing
> > Terms?
>
> The famous jargon file is a great glossary of terms, including many
> computing terms:
>
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/
>
> Even more: the file is nowadays completely written in DocBook and
> shipped with XSL stylesheets to convert it to HTML.

Huge dude. Simply brilliant!!! Wish you could see the smile on my face.

Now I looks for somting like dis, dats sans da lingo.

Although many non-slang terms are defined in this glossary it is a bit to
'underground' for my for the purpose. Get my drift? Many of those terms will
never be used mainstream, at least not in speaking to ordinary users.
However, it could make a good starting point if I don't find another
resource.

Wow!! Who on earth thought of this term "Yu-Shiang Whole Fish"
http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/Y/Yu-Shiang-Whole-Fish.html

Shoo, mental, but brilliant.

--
Sean Wheller