Re: [docbook] Re: DocBook 5.0: The Definitive Guide

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 15:23, Norman Walsh wrote:

> Now, given that the greatly massaged content models in the V5 version
> are already in alphabetical order, maybe the list of children is
> redundant.
>
> Is the list of parents useful?

Yes! Please keep this, I far more often want to look up "can I use this
element inside this other element" than I need to look up what goes inside
something - my editor can tell me that, or I already know from experience.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org