Re: [docbook] Formating comand line arguments

Hi and thanks for all the answars

The formating was horibel in the sense that the fonts was not alinged
corectly over the line breaks (like split does in LaTeX) even if i
used the corect number of whitespace/tabs. The problem however was not
with my xsl/docbook filrd, upgrading my xmlspy to the latest version
seams to have solved the problem so that the html output now looks
like it should.

Regards.

Lars Roland