Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 28 July2004

Michael Smith wrote:
Stefan Seefeld <seefeld@sympatico.ca> writes:

Bob Stayton wrote:

7. Request for canonical URIs for Docbook DTDs. [2]
   (carried forward from last month)

incidentally, as I had trouble today (xslt) processing my docbook files with stylesheet wrappers pointing at http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.62.4/html/chunk.xsl (et al.), I'm wondering whether this issue also addresses URIs for docbook stylesheets. (No, I'm not using catalogs)

What trouble did you have? That's a valid address.

Valid may be, but not always stable. In fact, I find sf to be less and less stable (its tools (ML archives come to mind), its servers, etc.). For some reason sf wasn't reachable when I attempted to process my documents, and so the build process failed. This is not the first time :-(

Regards,
		Stefan