This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] Representing a class' properties ala <classname>
- From: Michael A Nachbaur <mike at nachbaur dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:51:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [docbook] Representing a class' properties ala <classname>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael A Nachbaur wrote:
I'm trying to document a series of classes, including their methods
and properties. I can refer to the classes and methods using
<classname>foo</classname> and <methodname>bar</methodname>, but there
doesn't appear to be an equivilant element for describing the
properties of an object.
It never fails. My first post to this mailing list, and I happen to
solve my own problem immediately after hitting the "Send" button.
*sigh* I'm not normally this obtuse, honest! ;-)
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.