This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] how to start?
- From: Camille Bégnis <camille at mandrakesoft dot com>
- To: Felipe Gaúcho <gaucho at atlantico dot com dot br>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org,apps docbook <docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:36:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] how to start?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[This thread should be on docbook-apps only, sorry for X-posting]
Your entry point: http://docbook.org/wiki/moin.cgi/FrontPage
Hopefully you can find the wiki in proper conditions.
You can have a look at my starter kit:
And you also may be interested in an advanced system for your project:
Le ven 16/04/2004 à 14:08, Felipe Gaúcho a écrit :
> Hi there,
> I'm a DocBook beginner, trying to write my first "Hello World" document.
> I'm a good LATEX writer and now I'm intending to migrate to DocBook due
> to it most modern approach, extensible design, etc.
> Yesterday I was trying to compile some examples I keep on the web, but
> none of them get working.
> Can you get some tip on "how to create a simple document using DocBook"?
> It seems my current obstacle is the configuration of the tools needed to
> compile a DocBook source.
> Felipe Gaúcho
> Schoolbus owner
> * In fact, I am analyzing the benefits of the DocBook as format standard
> of documentation of my new Open Source project on e-Learning.
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.