This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] how to start?
- From: Felipe Gaúcho <gaucho at atlantico dot com dot br>
- To: <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:08:46 -0300
- Subject: [docbook] how to start?
I'm a DocBook beginner, trying to write my first "Hello World" document.
I'm a good LATEX writer and now I'm intending to migrate to DocBook due
to it most modern approach, extensible design, etc.
Yesterday I was trying to compile some examples I keep on the web, but
none of them get working.
Can you get some tip on "how to create a simple document using DocBook"?
It seems my current obstacle is the configuration of the tools needed to
compile a DocBook source.
* In fact, I am analyzing the benefits of the DocBook as format standard
of documentation of my new Open Source project on e-Learning.
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.