From: "Kenneth Johansson" <ke-joh@sectra.se>
To: "DOCBOOK" <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 6:45 AM
Subject: [docbook] Comments in proceduresteps

Hi,

In our current documentation we have procedures and the ability to set
comments to the action to be performed. The comments are indented and
displayed in grey to distinguish them from the action. Is there an element
in DocBook that can do the same or should I just make an extra paragraph in
the "step" and stop using the gray? How do you do it?

Thanks,

/Kenneth