Re: [docbook] DocBook DTD

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 18:39, Elvira Nieto Carretero wrote:
> I don't understand the DTD files what it is in that sites. Only it define
> ENTITIES but i don't find the definition of ELEMENTS of the tags what it
> must have my XML files with the content about the publications and articles
> of my site web.

Elvira,

If you like, download the Oxygen XML Editor [http://www.oxygenxml.com]. It is
java and will install everything you need to get yourself up and started.

At the top of this page is zip archive. It contains everything you need to get
started with.

http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/index.shtml

Just download and extract the archive. Once you have done that then may I
suggest you ready the start of TDG and Docbook XSL.
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

Sean Wheller