Re: [docbook] Re: [Fwd: DocBook Compliant help files]

On Thursday 29 January 2004 18:30, Norman Walsh wrote:
> [ Unsigned this time. Karl could we *PLEASE* fix the broken %#!$# MIME
>   support on the OASIS lists!? ]
>
> / "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
> | Could somebody help this person?
> | thanks
> | -Karl

Hello Karl,

If you don't mind editing in source view, try Oxygen XML Editor from SyncRO.
Its a great tool and is not expensive. Oxygen is java based so portability is
not a problem. The interface is clean and gives you access to all the
features you want. There is also a plug-in version for Eclipse.

The Docbook DTD and XSLs are bundled with the installation. The toolchain is
also setup with catalogs so installation and configuration is a no brainer.
Also you can add Docbook Extensions very easily and integration with tools
like "ant" is easy.

More information can be found at http://www.oxygenxml.com.

--
Sean Wheller