[docbook] section title is not shown in html documents

Hi everyone

I have something like this:

<sect2 label = "my section title">
</sect2>

when I generate my document with rtf format there is no problem, but when I generate it with html format the section title is not shown

is it expected to work like that or there is a way to show section title?

Juan Raúl Martínez Gutiérrez
TechnoSoft de México
Tel: +52 (81) 83-17-40-71 ext 110

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by TechnoSoft, Inc. for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential or copyrighted. If you have
received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
TechnoSoft, Inc. Security Manager via phone at +1 (513) 985-9877 or
via email at security@technosoft.com.