Re: [docbook] Docbook and SVG howto

Really simple, if you use external files. Just do exactly, what you would
do with a PNG file.

If however you want to embed the svg into a docbook document, ou need to
use Norm SVG extensiom (see http://docbook.org).

Note, hoever, that e.g. although FOP and Batik works quite nicely
together, you will not yet be able to use all SVG elements. Partly because
the integration isn't perfect yet, and partly due to limitations in the
PDF format. I have no experience with XEP/Anthenna House and SVG yet.

As always, check Bob Staytons book (www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/) in
chater 15, which normally have an answer to everything you ever wan't to
ask about docbook, and quite often to things you really do not need to
know :).

Regards,

Jens