Re: [docbook] DiML/DocBook (was: using modules; version attribute)

Hi Jakob,
Thanks for posting this information.
I was curious about why you chose to not use DocBook.
I can understand why you thought there was a lot in
it that you wouldn't need.  One of the areas
the DocBook Technical Committee is investigating
is modularity.

Your own DTD is very interesting.  I was interested in
the integration of MathML.   Was the imath element
for inline math and the dmath element for math
displayed in a block?

To help me explore your DTD, I made a LiveDTD version of it
so I could see how the MathML stuff fit in.  You can browse
that version if you like at
http://www.sagehill.net/livedtd/xdiml/
If you haven't used it yet, LiveDTD is a very
useful tool for anyone who has to maintain a complex
DTD like yours.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

                                            email: bobs@sco.com