[docbook] docbook compilation trouble

For some reason the compiler has stopped compiling the file properly after I
tried to adjust the columnwidth of a column, and I was told that neither my
editor nor html (which the document is getting converted to) likes the
columnwidth tags.
:(

Now I get the following error when compiling:

Writing ch01.html for chapter
Writing ch02s01.html for section(ov)
No adjustColumnWidths function available.
Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 388
Unable to open htmlhelp.hhp.The system cannot find the file specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

>From this I take it that while trying to write ch02s02 it has run across an
error, even though there is not a single colwidth tag in my xml file.

Any ideas and thoughts are most welcome.

felix