RE: [docbook] is there any way to code genus & species names in docbook XML

Thanks for the providing me the solution.

I tried to customize the DTD, but it is giving an error "DTD error - text is not well-formed after entity resolution (please verify all entities)" during the declaration of the genusSpecies element (marked with ==>). Please look at the below DTD declaration and let me know what could be the error.

==========
<!ENTITY % local.para.class "|genus|species">

<!ENTITY % DocBookDTD PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd">
%DocBookDTD;

==> <!ELEMENT genus - - ((%smallcptr.char.mix;)+)>

<!ATTLIST genus
 %common.attrib;
 %classname.role.attrib;
 %local.classname.attrib; >
==> <!ELEMENT species - - ((%smallcptr.char.mix;)+)>

<!ATTLIST species
 %common.attrib;
 %classname.role.attrib;
 %local.classname.attrib; >