[docbook] Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Tables, braille and other stuff

At 18:12 28/04/2003 +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:

> >- bidimensional (or multidimensional) arrays,
>    Why? Because that's how programming langs do it?
>    Is that sufficient reason?

No.  I'm only speaking about the same adta a programming lang would
handle that way however.

The data is a list of things. At certain points the 'row' changes from n to n+1.

> Suggestion.
>   Ask the person next to you to describe the data in the table
> you come across.

Hm, what do you mean by "describe" ?  Have him produce an audio
rendering of the table, or have him abstract information from the
table ?

Have him/her provide you with a description of the information contained
within the table, such that you understood it. Not its tabular layout,
just the information contained.
This is the 'pretend' to be blind, which I am told is useful.... and was for me.
regards DaveP