[docbook] Re: Docbook : Cross reference between Books

Hello Bob,

Thank you very much for your reply. I could not still figure out something that
suits my(company's) requirements

Here is our environment:

1. We have Admin Guide and User Guide(and few more) which are in turn
modularised, means,  there would be a single Admin guide for the whole product
or one for each of the sub-product
2. We use DSSL stylesheet with Docbook 4.1
3. ***We generate PDF, HTML, PS, RTF at the same time***
4.We use  the external general entity  to refer to the SGML sources, which
exist in guide-level directories, and they all use a single entity file.

My question is :
    Does these output formats need specific olink parameters for each of them?
    Is there any other web location where I can find more examples and
information?

Thank you  very much for your patience and time.
Philip

--
 Philip Sam                            Email   : philip at osc dot no