TOC, Itemizedlist and Apache FOP

Hello,

I just started of with XSL:FO and DocBook. I hoped DocBook would solve my problem regarding the automated generation of the TOC. I have a DocBook with chapters and sections. First I compile the DocBook to XSL:FO using the docbook-xsl-1.60.1. Then I use Apache FOP 0.20.4 to compile the XSLFO into a PDF document. In the PDF, only the Chapters are automaticly numbered. The Sections do appear in the TOC that is automaticly generated, but without numbering. How do I solve this?

Another thing is, that the the listitems within an <itemizedlist> seem to have a blank line between them. Is this caused by the nessary <para> tag within the <listitem> tag?

And last but not least... what is the optimal configuration at the moment to compile docbook to pdf? FOP still has a lot of unimplemented features and I'm not too enthousiastic about the layout in the PDF either...

Thnx for all the help!
Jeroen

Jeroen Alblas
* [mailto:jeroena@infosupport.com]

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.