Dynamic Linking

Hi,
I am creating a Manual of Procedures using Docbook and am trying to figure out how to do dynamic linking. For example, in the printed version I would like to place references to different page numbers, but in the web version I would like those references to be hyperlinked.

My other question regards pagination. I do not want the entire manual to be in one long HTML document, but would like to break it up by section in separate files.

I am sure there are easy answers to these questions, but I am a novice at XML and Docbook so I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Corey

Corey Wells Arnold
Division of Biostatistics