Re: Re: xsl guidance requested for website-2.3

By default, any stylesheets and DTDs that are not included
with the distribution are referenced with URLs.  That way
Website works immediately without further setup.  Except
when it doesn't work.  8-)

I occasionally get such messages when doing web access to
the DocBook stylesheets.  After downloading docbook.xsl it
has to also download all the xsl:includes, several
dozen stylesheet files.  Usually the problem seems to be a network
glitch, because it usually works with repeated attempts.
I'd be curious to hear if repeated attempts produced
the same failure while reading common/common.xsl, or if
it reports different files.  I currently have no problem
downloading over the web.

I've submitted an XML catalog file to the Website source tree
to make it easier to redirect such remote accesses to local
files without having to edit the Website stylesheets.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

                                            email: bobs@sco.com