Re: xref into another document?

Michael Schuerig wrote:

> I'm using docbook-website to build my site and I'd like to create xrefs
> among pages. There's nothing special about website, so it comes down to
> creating xrefs into other documents.

Website stylesheets can deal with olinks:

You must at first declare external binary entity in internal subset:

<!ENTITY software SYSTEM "software.xml" NDATA XML>

and then reference it in olink:

<olink targetdocent="software" localinfo="emacs">Install Emacs</olink>

Entity "software" is used to get filename of HTML page which contains
content of software.xml file and "emacs" (content of localinfo) is used
to point to particular ID in this document.

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz