Re: Re: Question about glossaries

A suggestion would be to render glossary entries with
acronym like this:

<dd><p>
  <b>Preboot eXecution Environment. </b>
  A standard developed by Intel to boot and install operating
  systems over a network.

... and glossary entries without acronym like this:

<dd><p>
   A computer system or process that requests a service of another
   computer system or process (a server) using some kind of protocol
   and accepts the server's responses. A client is part of a
   client-server software architecture.

What do you think about it?

Giuseppe

--