AW: Re: AW: [QUESTION] page numbers in sets/books

hello,

i finally managed to get a footer the way i wanted it
to be. allthough it wasn't that easy :(

now i am still struggling with two other issues.

 1) i don't like the set's titlepage layout
 2) footer/header are not justified in the same
    way as text paragraphs.

maybe you are able to help me with the last one.

example page:

my header
1.1 chapter foobar

some text some text some text some text some text
some text some text some text some text some text
some text some text some text some text some text
some text some text some text some text some text
my footer                     page x of y

as you can see there is a gap between the rules
and the actuall text. but i want the rules to be
as wide as the paragraph text.

i did not change any margine parameters. so i do not
have an idea what could be the problem.

regards

daniel s. haischt