tdg translation

Hiya anyone,

I'm interested in writing a Dutch translation of "Docbook: The Definitive
Guide".
  I'm curious as to which XML sources to download and how. I'm not
familiar with CVS. Any pointers which don't involve learning everything
about CVS will be appreciated.
  I'd also like to know which documentation branch I should choose to
translate. I suppose working on a "work in progress" would be nice because I
wouldn't have to lag behind so much. I'm probably wrong. Please correct me.

Thanks in advance,

 - BigSmoke

--
Don't fear fear.