using openjade w/DocBook distribution

Hello,

I have finally finished marking up my files. I would like to use OpenJade to publish them as an RTF document and an HTML document. However, I appear to have missed something -- the style sheet! I had made the assumption that using a system identifier to the docbookx 4.1.2 DTD would do the trick, but now that I think about it, this isn't a style sheet, it's a DTD.

So I am unsure of which file I should use as a style sheet. I have executed the line

eprice$ openjade -t rtf -o ~/tmp/jadetest.rtf InfoServices_doc.xml

but I think that this implies a style sheet named "InfoServices_doc.xsl" because OpenJade seems to want to open this file, and there are a number of other errors (notably "XXX is not a function name" and "INFOSERVICES is not a reserved word") too.

I have what I believe to be a fairly standard distribution of DocBook, which I downloaded to my Mac OS X machine with the Fink package manager. Did this include any style sheets, or are there any style sheets available freely over the web?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Erik