Re: Announce: DocBook SVG Module V1.0b2

/ Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| -1 from me Norm.
| Toolset is quite markedly different, generating docbook and generating svg.
|     Yes to referencing an SVG document, no to adding source into docbook.
|
| I can't object to it as a customisation I suppose, but it strikes me as odd.

Some people really like to have these things inline. If you want to
have CSS style both the XML and the SVG, for example, you have to have
them inline. So it seemed to make sense to make it possible.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The shortness of life can neither
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | dissuade us from its pleasures,
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | nor console us for its